To Be Continued… is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates.
Intake Manager - All Locations
Roles and Responsibilities
• Build and develop the intake team as needed
• Write informative product descriptions using industry standard fashion terms
• Price merchandise based on retail value, condition and style
• Inspect consigned luxury product for condition issues and salability (Quality Control)
• Collaborate with senior management and other members of the TBC team in the development of best practices for the overall intake process
• Mentor team members to build and execute the company’s overall intake process
• Input all product intake into Liberty, our internal inventory system
• For shipped in merchandise, check products against enclosed packing list
• For in person drop offs, greet and onboard consignors, take inventory of all acceptable merchandise
• Schedule and go to client home pick-ups
• Soliciting new consignors at all times
• Identify high value and marquee merchandise to be separated and “fast-tracked” through the system
• Prepare items for photography and sales floor
• Work to make TBC a thought leader in the luxury resale space by bringing passion and new ideas to work every day
Store Director - Phoenix, Resale Revolution
Overview: The Store Director works closely with the Director of Operations as well as the rest of the team, in providing an elevated level of service in a luxury environment, managing all boutique operational tasks, and assisting and supporting sales associates and customers. The Store Director handles all customer issues, operational and logistical tasks, promotes sales and provides product knowledge. The Store Director is responsible for managing day-to-day operations, staffing, boutique space, visuals, etc.
- Understands and executes all store operations, policies, and procedures
- Assists with all administrative and operational procedures
- Responsible for overseeing repairs, defectives and damages
- Develop new clientele, in addition to maintain existing clients
- Focus to increase sales volume and reinforce excellent client-service standards
- Provide leadership and team building to the boutique associates in driving sales, service, and profitability
- Consistently interact and lead team on sales floor to motivate positive sales results
- Ongoing education of sales associates with regards to product, policies and procedures
- Facilitate staff development: providing performance feedback and fostering a positive and productive work environment
- Knowledge of and experience selling through on-line and social media is an important part of daily operations and managing these channels is an essential part of the job.
- Knowledge of luxury brands, assessing value and determining pricing of pre-owned designer merchandise is a huge plus.
- Ability to manage high volumes of customer inquiries on a daily basis and put out fires effectively is a necessary part of this role.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 4+ years of experience in Luxury sales or similar role
- Passion for Luxury Retail and a true ambassador for the brand with strong sense of responsibility.
- Ideal candidate has work experience in medium sized multinational company or luxury business.
- Adheres to company policy and confidentiality.
- Proactively contributes to creating a team atmosphere that is professional, flexible and enjoyable.
- Exudes a “no task is too big or too small” attitude, with initiative, commitment, reliability, and positivity. Does not accept mediocrity.
- Versatile; embraces change and is consistently able to develop and adapt to the needs of the business.
- Driven to learn and grow.
- Grasps new concepts quickly, prioritizes efficiently and is organized.
- Exceptional customer service skills along with transparent and effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong follow up, follow through and attention to detail to ensure deadlines are met.
- Sales committed: take appropriate actions on a daily/weekly basis to ensure the store goal is reached and/or outperformed every month.
- Customers committed: has a natural charisma and is able to develop a strong relationship with VIP customers increasing their loyalty to the brand.
- Employee must be comfortable with physical elements of the job, including (but not limited to) carrying boxes, standing (ability to stay on feet), and using a step ladder.
- Required to work a flexible schedule based on business needs that includes, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Part Time Stylist - Dallas, TX
1+years of Luxury retail sales/contemporary or consignment sales
To Be Continued is seeking a highly motivated part time Stylist with a passion for creating memorable experiences for our worldly clientele.
Responsibilities are knowledge in luxury retail brands, strong social media skills ( Instagram and Tik Tok) for selling and brand integrity. Maintaining a client book with goals of new clients, sales goals, social media posting, knowledge of company inventory to meet client's needs.
Part Time Stylist : LA, Dallas, Phoenix, Scottsdale
Work Experience: 2+ years of Luxury retail sales
This is an opportunity for those who thrive in a fast-paced environment, see themselves as a true personal ‘advisor’, someone who is seeking to grow their career in a luxury retail environment, has a strategic sales mindset, willingness to learn and a passion for forming meaningful relationships with both local a global clientele.
Responsibilities are expert knowledge in luxury retail brands, strong social media skills (Instagram and Tik Tok) for selling and brand integrity. Maintaining a client book with goals of new clients, sales goals, social media posting, knowledge of company inventory to meet client's needs.
Send your resume to email@example.com